ATTENTION ON ATTENTION = CHANGE
Paul and Jonathan grew up with their mom working as an NLP practitioner, helping learning disabled children to succeed in school. She showed us to have compassion and understanding for all types of people.
Through her, we became increasingly interested in psychology, NLP, and human development. We began reading NLP books from our mom’s personal library. We were hooked big time! I couldn’t believe that we don’t teach NLP in our schools. We felt everyone should have this knowledge!
From there we stumbled upon a college that was teaching Life Coaching with a strong NLP influence. After our certifications, we decided it was time to start coaching and doing workshops. We have taken our natural ability of intensely listening and understanding people and have turned that ability into building unique workshops. Workshops that will create powerful change! A change that will impact every area of peoples lives.
We wanted to experience the fun side of personal growth, getting away from the concept that people are broken or not good enough. So now we focus on people being powerful creators of their life and assisting them in creating change.
My brother and I have attended several life changing seminars over the years and are now developing our own system and techniques to create change for others.
Our own growth and support have allowed us to assist others in doing the same.
We are excited for you to join us on our journey towards making known the unknown.
Our workshops are designed to put your attention on your attention to create change. Only when we are able to calmly and objectively observe ourselves are we able to see our patterns, and then we gain the power to choose differently. Have you ever wondered why we keep doing certain behaviors that clearly don’t benefit us? Our workshops are designed to create awareness of our behaviors and underlying unconscious patterns that determine our lives.
Introduction: Telling our “story”
1. Communicate Effectively Workshop - Finding and using criteria words, Telling a story as A and B personalities, Blow up balloons in groups, discussion.
2. Love Workshop - Learning your partners love evidence procedure, learn your own love evidence procedure, 10 ways to improve relationship worksheet, criteria words, discussion.
3. Loving Your Body Workshop - Who/what you are at your deepest level, make a list of all the negative things/lies your telling yourself ex. Filter analogy, self talk and judgment observation, make a list of 100 positive things about yourself, acceptance.
4. Getting What You Want - Law of Attraction and what you’re creating, getting very clear on what you want, Calm Objective - focus on your desires, VAK experience, Passion Poster with magazines and colored pencils, check motivational levels, discussion.
5. Meta-Programs - a workshop designed around getting to know your patterns and start to look at the process of your thoughts, not the content, 4 phrases exercise, discussion.
This presentation will occur on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at the Lotus Emporium, 12896 Pony Express Drive, Draper. It is a free event and open to the public. If you have questions email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ChristianeTurner@yahoo.com