Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Quantum NLP - Thought into Manifestation" - now available as audiobook and download

Dear friends,

It is amazing how quickly dreams can turn into reality. And sometimes even earlier than expected!

I am so happy to tell you that my publisher just informed me that as of now you can preview and download the audiobook "Quantum NLP - Thought into Manifestation" on iTunes. And check this out: It already hit the Top 100 in the self development category on iTunes downloads.

To listen to the free preview either go to iTunes or just click on
http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/enSearch/searchResults.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&N=0&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&D=quantum+NLP&Dx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=S_Title&Ntt=quantum+NLP&x=18&y=5

I am sending you my very best wishes and may your dreams turn into reality quickly and easily,

Be well and have a blessed holiday season,

Christiane

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger -Nash said...

Congratulation, this is awesome! ;)

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How did the NLP Extensive schooling include? I neuro linguistic programming expert switching a circumstance just by shifting my reaction to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home